When it is connected with the registered point, it is automatically connected to a DNS server. 【The main functions 】
* A setup of DNS is individually possible Wi-Fi point
* Automatic DNS connection at the time of Wi-Fi connection
* Automatic DNS deletion at the time of Wi-Fi cutting
* Effective/invalidity of Wi-Fi Switching
* A setup of priority DNS and alternative DNS
* The easy call of a registration point name (at the time of Wi-Fi effective)
* The easy call of free DNS servers, such as Google and Norton
* It can be used only at the time of Wi-Fi communication
* It changes to static IP at the time of use
* In the case of use, I need your help by self-responsibility
DNS Setting for Wi-Fi is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-05-11. The program can be installed on Android 1.6 and up.
DNS Setting for Wi-Fi (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 60.82 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.